- An Introduction to the Law of Trusts (Clarendon Law Series).
- A New Vish Puri Novel hits the shops, we interview Tarquin Hall!
- Lesbian Erotica: Moving In?
- The Talking Tree (Teenage Blues Series Book 19).
- To Life, To Family, To Me;
- The Anxiety and Panic Handbook: A practical, DRUG-FREE guide to healing;
Irfan Khan, father of Pakistani star cricketer Kamran Khan, can't resist either. But the creamy dish proves his undoing.
After a few mouthfuls, he collapses on the floor, dead. Clearly this isn't a case of Delhi Belly. But who amongst the stars, politicians, bureaucrats, and industrialists poisoned Khan is a mystery. The wonderful fourth outing for Delhi detective Vish Puri. But just after they liberate Tulsi, Ram is mysteriously snatched from his hiding place.
The Case of the Love Commandos (Vish Puri Series #4)
Vish Puri 4 books in series. The Case of the Missing Servant Summary.
- Tarquin Hall – Audio Books, Best Sellers, Author Bio | pomisworkwordzins.gq.
- Bad Dogs: A Collection of Canine Pranks and Mischievous Mutts.
- Stochastic Linear Programming: Models, Theory, and Computation: 156 (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)?
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Pure Physique: How to Maximize Fat-Loss and Muscular Development.
- Shop by category.
- The Case of the Missing Servant.
Book 1. Add to basket failed. Please try again later.
Hall divides his times between London and Delhi with his wife, Indian-born journalist Anu Anand, and their young son. When Ram and Tulsi fall in love, the young woman's parents are dead set against the union Meet Vish Puri, India's most private investigator.
Portly, persistent and unmistakably Punjabi, he cuts a determined swathe through modern India's swindlers, cheats and murderers His butter chicken has been poisoned Suresh Jha dies in a fit of giggles at his morning yoga class when goddess Kali appears from the mist and plunges a sword into his chest Tarquin Hall.
You're getting a free audiobook.
- OLD TOWNE: BEGINNINGS;
- Thumbsucker: A Novel.
- Rhymes for Our Times;
Cancel anytime. Click to Try Audible Free.